Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Out of this displaced world! Meteorologists say recent solar activity might give Michiganders a view of the Aurora… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 22 hours ago
- Out in hardback today: *An Ocean Apart*, by @sarahleetravels, a #novel inspired by real-life stories of the Windrus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 day ago
- RT @MayaCPopa: James Baldwin: https://t.co/9DZPagWCUt..... 1 day ago
We talk about:Acquired tastes Alice in Wonderland ATCK Australia China Crosscultural marriage Europe Expat novelists Fiction Writers France Gothic tales It's Fiction! It's Food! Japan London Memoir | Travel | Food Writers Pot Luck Strange sightings TCK Third Culture Kid Travel yarn UK USA What a Displaced World Writers we love
- 421,255 hits