Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- 24 of the 25 fastest-growing tourist destinations are in Asia, according to new data published by @travelsupermkt.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- In new book of #shortstories by Australian writer @josephinerowe, "Here Until August," we follow characters who are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 8 hours ago
- Growing up in a #Houston suburb, @NBA star Jimmy Butler never kicked a soccer ball; he never saw a soccer match unt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 13 hours ago
We talk about:
- 384,072 hits