Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Airbnbs that look like they’re pulled from the pages of your favorite books--eg, this home in the #hamptons reminis… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
- “When I told my Mom in the US that Malawi was a possible destination, she immediately Googled the country to learn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 11 hours ago
- "This American Life" host @iraglass talks w/ writer @DavidSedaris at the Louvre, inside w/c David's never set foot-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 16 hours ago
We talk about:
- 380,726 hits