Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- Take yourself on a chocolatey tour around the world by exploring 10 ways to do hot chocolate! It's a fun way to fin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 1 hour ago
- RT @McPBen The French "petite souris" is better than the tooth fairy although in our house the mouse is a rat from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- What do we learn from travel? @amandakendle poses this all-important question to Lindsay Williams of @LDLanguages (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 4 hours ago
We talk about:
- 397,543 hits