Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- 19 mysteries and thrillers with stories set in evocative destinations around the world—where the story itself is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 17 minutes ago
- When India-based freelance travel writer @b_apeksha was stuck at home in 2020, she sat in her lavender-colored armc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 5 hours ago
- RT @dwnews Sufi whirling is a form of dance meant to bring one closer to god. This Syrian family is trying to keep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 6 hours ago
We talk about:
- 405,454 hits