Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It’s delivered to your inbox and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* surprising discoveries expats have made; &
* a couple of the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW. (On temporary hiatus; next issue to appear in Spring 2018)
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- From bidding goodbye to motion sickness to catching a few winks in an #Airport "pod"--photographer Jim Jones of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 3 hours ago
- Artist Akunyili Crosby left her native #Nigeria at 16 to study in the US, where she has since settled with an Ameri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 8 hours ago
- 17 of the best places in the world for women to travel alone, @RachelChang for @TravelLeisure… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…..... 12 hours ago
We talk about:
- 381,821 hits