Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH, the weekly roundup of Displaced Nation posts -- delivered to your inbox every Saturday! Includes book giveaways, recipes, and our weekly Alice Award for the blogosphere's expat post of the week. SIGN UP NOW and receive a free download of the first three chapters of Libby's Life, now available as an ebook!
CONGRATS TO Tamara & Linda S., November's giveaway winners!
Both will receive a copy of Imperfect Pairings, a novel that examines crosscultural marriage, imperfections and all, by Jackie Townsend. Read their comments here.
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel -- particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business, social activism, or even (especially?) humo(u)r.
By Dorothy Robinson (www.purdinky.com)
Follow us on Twitter
- "Although pictures can say 1,000 words, those words can get lost in translation." - Libby P, #expat heroine: ow.ly/rAj4q..... 2 hours ago
- "Why I don't take pix when I travel" & 4 other creative posts that rec'd our November "Alice" awards: ow.ly/rAj1q #expat #travel..... 2 hours ago
- IT'S FOOD! Bûche de Noël (yule log), recipe by displaced French cookbook author @winimoranville via @eyepreferparis: buff.ly/ILjLq6..... 3 hours ago
- Readers' recommended self-pubbed authors includes 2 who've been on TDN: @JJMarsh1 & @theWorldofJoe (@GuardianBooks): buff.ly/19a0olf..... 8 hours ago
- JACK THE HACK (@Jackscottauthor): #Expat authors, once you have a blog, it's schmooze it or lose it: wp.me/p11cxT-6qJ..... 9 hours ago
We talk about:
- 174,415 hits