Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH, the weekly roundup of Displaced Nation posts -- delivered to your inbox every Saturday! Includes book giveaways, recipes, and our weekly Alice Award for the blogosphere's expat post of the week. SIGN UP NOW and receive a free download of the first three chapters of Libby's Life, now available as an ebook!
CONGRATS TO Tamara & Linda S., November's giveaway winners!
Both will receive a copy of Imperfect Pairings, a novel that examines crosscultural marriage, imperfections and all, by Jackie Townsend. Read their comments here.
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel -- particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business, social activism, or even (especially?) humo(u)r.
By Dorothy Robinson (www.purdinky.com)
Follow us on Twitter
- "I’m also fond of writers that evoke a sense of place in the most mysterious and indirect of ways." - @jeetthayil: ow.ly/rEtMH..... 49 minutes ago
- "I’ve set poems in places I’ve never been to, and that can be a huge liberation." - #expat writer @jeetthayil: ow.ly/rErZY..... 1 hour ago
- "I’ve set poems in places I’ve never been to, and that can be a huge liberation." - #expat writer @jeetthayil: ow.ly/rErZw..... 2 hours ago
- What do 5 mil Britons spending Xmas abroad pine for? Mince pies, turkey stuffing & crackers, @TelegraphExpat: buff.ly/1clSORI..... 2 hours ago
- "I was surprised how unhealthy remembering was: the opposite of cathartic" - #expat writer @jeethayil, via @JJMarsh1: ow.ly/rF7YP..... 3 hours ago
We talk about:
- 174,636 hits