Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH, the weekly roundup of Displaced Nation posts -- delivered to your inbox every Saturday! Includes book giveaways, recipes, and our weekly Alice Award for the blogosphere's expat post of the week. (Are you the winner of this week's Alice?) SIGN UP NOW and receive a free download of the first three chapters of Libby's Life, now available as an ebook!
MAY BOUNTY!!! Not one but TWO giveaways:
1) Two copies of Libby's Life: Taking Flight, by Kate Allison
2) Two copies of Coffee and Vodka, by Helena Halme
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel -- particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business, social activism, or even (especially?) humo(u)r. Read more about us.
Most popular posts:
We talk about:
Follow us on Twitter
- "I’m too British, I miss so many things: foods, pubs, the NHS, shoe shops." - @alywong26 via @marocmama buff.ly/17RFnLN #expat #Oz..... 4 hours ago
- STOP PRESS! Kate Allison has published part of her #expat fiction series as book & we're giving away 2 copies: ow.ly/lbOKZ..... 6 hours ago
- IT'S FOOD! The "cro-nut"- a cross btw French croissant & American donut. Good hybrid or too sickly? @mailonline buff.ly/17REd32..... 8 hours ago
- India Bazaar in Toronto - the real thing or a 1970s immigrant version? @Breathedreamgo detects dynamism: buff.ly/10H1mfX..... 18 hours ago
- TKX @martin_roskruge for RT! GLOBAL FOOD GOSSIP: There’s no taste like home | The Displaced Nation buff.ly/13G4XjB #expat #foodchat..... 20 hours ago