Are you getting THE DISPLACED DISPATCH?
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for THE DISPLACED DISPATCH. It's delivered to your inbox every Sunday and features:
* new works by expats or other international creatives;
* debate-worthy topics in the expat realm;
* a few surprising discoveries expats have made;
* an Alice in Wonderland interlude; &
* the latest Displaced Nation posts.
SIGN UP NOW.
FOR, BY & ABOUT DISPLACED CREATIVES
We have interviewed many displaced creatives: memoirists, novelists, entrepreneurs & artists of various kinds. Check out the collection for possible soulmates!
About The Displaced Nation
The founders of The Displaced Nation share a passion for what we call the "displaced life" of global residency and travel—particularly when it leads to creative pursuits, be it writing, art, food, business or even humo(u)r.
Displaced Nation Columnists
Follow us on Twitter
- You can eat more than haggis and deep-fried Mars bars at the #EdinburghFringe, says #expat @tamaramicner, @WSJexpat buff.ly/1KFaTxZ..... 14 hours ago
- DIARY OF AN EXPAT WRITER: How far I have come in a year…and what’s next thedisplacednation.com/2015/07/30/dia… http://t.co/X9dmkCwydO #expat #amwriting..... 16 hours ago
- Pretty girl traveling alone in another country typically translates to... @alyssaramos via @HuffPostWomen buff.ly/1JVoVZm #ttot..... 19 hours ago
We talk about:
- 263,089 hits